Saturday

Cosmopolitans and the Book Club

A book club 'adopted' my book recently and they invited me in to discuss it last week. I knew I'd enjoy it as soon as I arrived and saw thirteen ladies in the living room clutching Cosmos' that looked exceptionally expertly made. I stuck with red wine.

I love it when a book club gets the questions asked that they need to ask while having a good time doing it. To top it all off, Leslie (the hostess) made the most delicious chocolate fondu for desert that I've ever tasted. I made an absolute piglet of myself...but that's what chocolate's for, right!!!

What a really fun evening.

Coming up next week, my interview with a Brother from Australia in which he discusses growing up in Australia and his coming out to his family and church.

[technorati: , , , , ,

No comments: