Friday

Voices of New York

Just a quick note to let you know that I'll be reading in NYC this coming Thursday, May 19th beginning 7:00pm as part of the Lambda Literary Awards finalists reception called 'Voices of New York.' Address is: LGBT Community Center, 208 13th St, NYC. (Subway- 1,2,3,9 to 14th St/7th ave or A,C,E to 14th St. at 8th ave.)

It'll be a fun event, is free to the public, and 10 writers will read from their work for 5 mins each--so you'll not be overwhelmed--and will include Gary Zebrun reading from his mystery, Someone You Know and Alison Smith will be reading from her brilliant memoir, Name all the Animals.

[technorati: , , , ]

2 comments:

ricklibrarian said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and saying "hello." I apologize for not responding sooner. I hope you are enjoying your touring in support of your book. I am now enjoying your book and your blog. Thanks. Rick

M. Damian McNicholl said...

I appreciate your comments, Rick