Wednesday

Authors MJ Rose and Martha O'Connor

I'm off to read to a group at Time, Inc at their corporate headquarters in NYC tomorrow but I wanted to share that A SON CALLED GABRIEL has recently been fortunate enough to receive attention from some really great authors.

MJ Rose, an author and publisher of a very interesting blog called Backstory, invited me to read at Book Expo America as part of her Emerging Voices line up this year. She's just posted an essay I'd written about the backstory behind 'Gabriel'. I'm thrilled to have it published by her blog and you can check it and other fascinating backstories by other terrific contemporary American authors out at Backstory

While there, be sure to check out Martha O'Connor's intriguing backstory. Martha's debut novel is called The Bitch Posse, which I'm currently reading and plan to review soon, as well as post an author interview. Martha read my book and asked me to answer some questions she had, which I was more than happy to do. In fact, I was delighted when she contacted me. It's now posted on her blog at Martha O'Connor

Moreover, Martha has a child with juvenile diabetes and her blog is extremely informative about the latest developments in this field for those who would like to know more about it.

[technorati: , , , ]

No comments: